Welcome to La Jolla. La Jolla is such a great place to live and we know that you'll love living here! Please feel free to visit the manager's office at any time and let us know how your semester is going as well as any problems or issues that may arise. We are here to help!!
The office is located above the lounge on the 3rd Floor where the work out room is. The envelope with your key will be waiting for you and labeled with your name & apartment number.
You will receive your final apartment assignment on the day you check in. Unfortunately sometimes things change and you may not be in the apartment that you are expecting. We do our best to fulfill every one’s requests, but sometimes we simply cannot fulfill ALL requests. Please speak to a manager if you are concerned.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING:
Our apartments are considered “furnished”, however there are some items that we do not furnish and that you will likely need to make your stay here more comfortable. The following is a suggested list of items that you will likely need.
- High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Soap.
- Linens (regular twin bed), blankets, pillow, plastic mattress cover for your bed.
- Microwave safe dishes, pots pans and other cookware you will need
- Utensils for cooking and eating
- Small appliances such as toasters or can openers
- Dish clothes, washcloths, towels, hot pads, etc.
- Garbage cans for kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom
- Cleaning supplies (Click for a Recommended List)
- Shower Curtain
- First Aid Supplies
- Personal Toiletries
- Laundry Basket
- Alarm Clock
Your resident portal will be of use to you throughout the semester. To set it up Click Here. Use the preferred email address you used when you submitted your housing contract. A password email will be sent to you from Edgecreek Property Management. Use to password to log in and make payments, submit a maintenance request, change your personal information, etc. Please make sure your personal information is correct and that you have your preferred email address. Many email addresses are to family addresses, but we need personal ones so we may contact you personally. If you need help logging on, please let us know!
OTHER ITEMS OF NOTE:
- Please know that you are not allowed to have bikes inside the apartment. We have plenty of bike racks to lock them up. (The tires are not made for carpet and can ruin it)
- The use of nails, screws, tacks or tape on your walls or anywhere else in the apartment is prohibited. All holes will be charged $5.00 per hole! Please find other ways to decorate!
- Many of the things needed could be shared between roommates. We suggest splitting the cost for shared items and picking them up when you get here.
- Rent is due upon arrival. If you need to make a payment plan, please speak with a manager.
We look forward to meeting all of you and hope to make your college experience more enjoyable. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (208) 359-1985 or email us at Manager@LaJollaBYUi.com.